COVID-19 Pandemic Business Update
February 10th, 2021
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing reality brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic our commitment to keeping customers and staff safe has been unwavering. In an effort to continue that commitment our business has made the following changes to how we operate.
Installations in your home or business:
As of Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 we will begin the process of re-scheduling installations. If you had an installation scheduled, you should expect to receive a call in the next few days indicating when you can expect our installers to arrive.
We appreciate your patience.
We will begin providing on site estimates again as of Tuesday, February 16th, 2021. Please call the store or visit our website to setup an appointment.
In our showroom:
Our showroom will re-open (by appointment) on Tuesday, February 16th, 2021.
For the time being if you reside outside KFL&A we ask that you do not visit our showroom at this time. We can help you by setting samples outside for you to pickup and by helping with curbside pickups.
The following are the steps we’ve taken to ensure the safety of our customers and that of our staff:
- Masks are required: No exceptions.
- By appointment only: We are committed to keeping our customers safe. Opening by appointment only will allow us to ensure our samples are safe to handle and will allow us the opportunity to sanitize them between customers.
- Social distancing: We will be observing social distancing recommendations and enforcing them.
- Hand washing: Our staff have been instructed to wash their hands between customers and to use hand sanitizer if washing is not possible.
- Showroom sanitizing: Our showroom is being sanitized multiple times per day with an emphasis placed on door handles, samples, and other items that are frequently handled.
Please stay safe!